The College of Liberal & Creative Arts commits itself to supporting its students not just academically but also financially. Thanks to generous donations, the College is privileged to offer several scholarships.
The College of Liberal & Creative Arts offers the following scholarships:
- Carol Channing Creative Arts Scholarship
- Carolyn Irene Howard Memorial Scholarship
- Edward B. Kaufmann College of Liberal & Creative Arts Scholarship
- Evans, Hsu, Kauffman Scholarship
- Jerold Rosenberg Family Scholarship
- John Bauer Scholarship
- Judith Anne Ott Scholarship
- Kyriakos Karababas Memorial Scholarship
- Marshall J. MIller Scolarhship
- Wilbur Eugene Scholarship
Any questions or concerns about LCA scholarships, please contact Elizabeth Post at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following are scholarships offered by groups outside of SFSU:
University Office of Student Financial Aid
Additionally, the university’s Office of Student Financial Aid provides assistance in financial resources, planning, and funding opportunities campus-wide. Visit AcademicWorks to browse and apply for funding opportunities inside and beyond the College of Liberal & Creative Arts. Scholarships during Fall and Spring application periods are announced each semester.