The College of Liberal & Creative Arts commits itself to supporting its students not just academically but also financially. Thanks to generous donations, the College is privileged to offer several scholarships.
The College of Liberal & Creative Arts currently offers the following scholarships for undergraduate students:
- The Carol Channing Creative Arts Scholarship
- John Bauer Scholarship
- Carolyn Irene Howard Memorial Scholarship
- The Kyriakos Karababas Scholarship
- The Evans, Hsu, Kauffman Scholarship
- The Shirley Barnett Memorial Scholarship
- Edward M. Nagel Endowed Scholarship
- Marshall J. Miller Scholarship Fund
- Edward B. Kaufmann College of Liberal & Creative Arts Scholarship
- Wilbur Eugene Smith Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Jerold Rosenberg Family Scholarship
All applications are accepted online through AcademicWorks.
For information about department/program specific scholarships please go to the department website. You can also search the SFSU AcademicWorks scholarship website for all university scholarships.
The following are scholarships offered by groups outside of SFSU:
University Office of Student Financial Aid
Additionally, the university’s Office of Student Financial Aid provides assistance in financial resources, planning, and funding opportunities campus-wide. Visit AcademicWorks to browse and apply for funding opportunities inside and beyond the College of Liberal & Creative Arts. Scholarships during Fall and Spring application periods are announced each semester.