The College of Liberal & Creative Arts commits itself to supporting its students not just academically but also financially. Thanks to generous donations, the College is privileged to offer several scholarships.
The College of Liberal & Creative Arts currently offers the following scholarships for undergraduate students:
- The Carol Channing Creative Arts Scholarship
- John Bauer Scholarship
- Carolyn Irene Howard Memorial Scholarship
- The Kyriakos Karababas Scholarship
- The Evans, Hsu, Kauffman Scholarship
- The Shirley Barnett Memorial Scholarship
- Edward M. Nagel Endowed Scholarship
- Marshall J. Miller Scholarship Fund
- Edward B. Kaufmann College of Liberal & Creative Arts Scholarship
- Wilbur Eugene Smith Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Jerold Rosenberg Family Scholarship
All applications are accepted online through AcademicWorks.
For information about department/program specific scholarships please go to the department website. You can also search the SF State AcademicWorks scholarship website for all university scholarships.
Non-SF State Scholarships
The following are scholarships offered by groups outside of SF State:
University Office of Student Financial Aid
Additionally, the university’s Office of Student Financial Aid provides assistance in financial resources, planning, and funding opportunities campus-wide. Visit AcademicWorks to browse and apply for funding opportunities inside and beyond the College of Liberal & Creative Arts. Scholarships during Fall and Spring application periods are announced each semester.